Terms and conditions
ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED SUBJECT TO OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Full company terms and conditions are available on our main website by clicking here Terms and Conditions of Sale
• Every effort will be made to ensure that all products displayed on our website are available. However we offer no guarantee of availability.
• Goods are normally dispatched within the times stated on our delivery page, these vary depending on the delivery option selected. We will contact you once we receive your order (we aim to contact you during the next business day) to arrange a suitable delivery date. If there are any availability issues, you will be notified and you have the right to cancel.
• Our delivery prices and options are shown in the basket. These are added to the order once you have typed in your address and moved on to the next stage.
Prices and Tax
• The price shown for the goods excludes postage and packaging unless specifically stated. Orders over £750 are carriage free. The charges for postage and packaging are shown at the Checkout level once you have entered your personal details, but before any payment information is taken.
• We do not offer delivery outside of the U.K., therefore all prices listed will include VAT.
Cancellation and Returns
Cancellations of goods before delivery
• Once you have finalised your purchase, if you decide that you want to cancel your order, you can e-mail us stating your order number or call us on 01924 413 070 and request Internet sales.
Goods that arrive in good condition, but you have changed your mind (with the exception of custom builds & stock modifications)
• If you wish to return your products once you have received them because you have changed your mind and the goods are exactly as expected, then you will receive a refund for the total value of the goods excluding any delivery charge/costs incurred including any goods despatch carriage free. It will also be your responsibility to return the goods to us.
• It may be possible for us to collect the goods from you, however a collection charge will need to be agreed depending on your location. Any collection costs will be deducted from your refund.
• You have 14 days to return or request collection of any goods you have ordered in error or do not require. As detailed above there may be supplementary costs if we are required to collect.
Goods that arrive damaged
• If a product arrives damaged, in the first instance we can replace the damaged part as this tends to be the quickest solution. If it is not possible to do this we can organise the delivery of a complete new product. Customer satisfaction after delivery is our highest priority.
• The above two processes are methods of rectifying a problem and do not in any way effect your statutory rights to a full refund.
Goods that arrive different to how they have been described
• Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the goods delivered to you are exactly as described on our website, occasionally mistakes occur. If you receive a product that is not what you ordered and it does not look like a suitable upgrade, then please call us and we will resolve the matter with urgency.
• If you are not entirely happy with the alternative product or our ability to rectify the delivery mistake, then you are entitled to a full refund including your delivery charge and we will arrange to collect the goods at our cost.
Goods that are Custom Builds &/or Stock Modifications *
• Once production commences, any cancellation will incur a handling charge of up to and including 100% of the acknowledged value.
• The colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to limitations of browser software and monitors. If you feel you have been mislead, please contact us and we can discuss this matter.
• All confidential information, including credit card details, are held securely and only transmitted in encrypted form. Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
• You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
• The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
• None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.